We are looking for nominations for a Youth Mental Wellbeing Squad. This would suit any young person aged 14-20 who would be interested in working with us during 2016 to campaign and promote the work being done by local youth services on mental wellbeing. If any of your young people would like to be part of the Squad please let us know.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on each step of the mental wellbeing campaign – by way of group discussions through social media
- Take part in social media campaigns by promoting, sharing & amplifying the agreed messages to their club and through their personal networks
- Travel independently to Dublin for meetings (dates to be set)
- Attend the Learning & Sharing Workshops in your region
- Participate in Mental Wellbeing Activity session pilots
- Be a part of the National Conference working group
#Big Blue Cube